Re: [LAU] A nice three-band split

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2010 - 15:48:11 EET

Hello Fons!
   Thanks for the feedback and explanations. So I did something wrong for a
start. I'll correct that.
   I want to use this setup to build a multiband compressor and spatialisation.
Like it is done in Jamin. Only I'm using ecasound. So I can have chains (input
-> operators -> output). I can use three of them with the same input signal.
As operators I can use LADSPA plugins and ecasound effects. If this helps I
can also use sample-accurate timeshifting. I remember, that filters introduce
a small latency if used in realtime in any case.
   So what would you suggest Fons?
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------