Re: [LAU] Linux mastering services?

From: Giorgio - Audiophilo <anomalsound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 16:39:59 EEST

> Are there any Linux-based mastering engineers around (i.e. on this list)
> who'd want to take on a project like this, for a rate that we might be able
> to actually justify?

Hi Ken,
I'm a sound engineer based in Italy and i work at the Kubistudio, a FLOSS
based studio estabilished in Milan. I have some experience with mastering
so, if you agree, i could try with one song first and if you like the result
we could continue the collaboration for the whole record.
Take care

Giorgio Bał
Sound engineer

giorgio@email-addr-hidden