Re: [LAU] Soon to be released Grand Piano sample library

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 16:44:41 EEST

The piano sounds very nice indeed.

The other question: How should I distribute it? I was thinking something
> like a torrent would be the most effective. I only got 512kbps up and
> It's about 1.5gb worth of .gig file

Archive.org is the place that comes to my mind. If you can't do it yourself,
I could upload it for you. You send me a DVD with the file and I do the
uploading.

A few things here:

   - I am not sure of the upload limit of Archive.org.
   - To keep you as the author, you could create an account on archive.org,
   pass me the details, then I upload the file, then you change the password.

Just a thought.

Viktor