Re: [LAU] digital voodoo: master fader should be set at 0db

From: Gwenhwyfaer <gwenhwyfaer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 17:07:07 EEST

On 13/04/2010, fons@email-addr-hidden <fons@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> That is true. But if some activity is less dangerous
> than surgery or flying aircraft that doesn't justify
> spreading crappy information about it.

Only in the sense that disinformation is never justified. Still, it's
arguably more tolerable in a field that isn't concerned with cutting
into people (etc), however much it sets experts' teeth on edge.
Especially when, as you suggest yourself, it's in a pub setting rather
than a lecture hall.

And since that was pretty much the only thing I was trying to say, and
it perhaps didn't come over with the intended levity, I'll shut up
now.