Re: [LAU] Sample Packs/ Collections?

From: <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2010 - 17:07:14 EEST

http://www.archive.org/details/SRC-tgz_Sebkha-Chott-Niglah_Tapisseries_Fines_en_XXX_Strips_et_LXX_X_Trompettes-4_Phial_Shapes

http://www.archive.org/details/SRC-tgz_Sebkha-Chott-Niglah_Tapisseries_Fines_en_XXX_Strips_et_LXX_X_Trompettes-1_YourSoul
> (other in the ammd collection)

There are currently 7 or 8 tunes like this. But I'm not sure it's what you look
for, as it's tracks from recording session (so it's possible to sample them, and
so on, but it will take quite a time).

However, we (we=the ammd) 're currently working on a (really big) samples pack
that we're recording by now. It will include drums, basses, guitars, ofcourse,
but also bunches of reeds and horns, and harpsichord and organ (including
church). We plan to spend at least one year through France and Europe to record
all of this on our studio.
Actually, the very first part of this pack is a GMS drumset. It's been recorded
last week, and we plan to make it ready in a sample "shape" for the new
Tapeutape release, so that one can use it as a rhythm box.

We'll let you informed about this.