Re: [LAU] Chordata 1.0

From: David García Garzón <david.garcia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 15:21:23 EEST

A Divendres 16 Abril 2010 00:14:13, Igor Brkic va escriure:
> On 15.04.2010 22:55, David García Garzón wrote:
> > Let me ask you some questions.
> >
> > - Which version of Qt are you using?
>
> It's 4.6.2 (I am using 64bit version of Arch, if that means anything).
>
> > - Is the QTDIR environment var defined? how?
>
> It was set (pointing to /opt/qt where I have qt3 installed) but I unset
> it before compilation (it was breaking config phase if set).

Then we can't blame QTDIR

> > - Which modules are available at /usr/lib/pkgconfig/Qt*?
>
> Qt3Support.pc
> QtAssistantClient.pc
> QtCLucene.pc
> QtCore.pc
> QtDBus.pc
> QtDesignerComponents.pc
> QtDesigner.pc
> QtGui.pc
> QtHelp.pc
> QtMultimedia.pc
> QtNetwork.pc
> QtOpenGL.pc
> QtScript.pc
> QtScriptTools.pc
> QtSql.pc
> QtSvg.pc
> QtTest.pc
> QtUiTools.pc
> QtWebKit.pc
> QtXmlPatterns.pc
> QtXml.pc

So QtDesigner has pc. :-)

> > - If QtDesigner4.pc is one, which is the content?
>
> There is no QtDesigner4. Just QtDesigner:

Yep, my fault. There is no '4' in other platforms than windows.

> ---8<-------------------
> prefix=/usr
> exec_prefix=${prefix}
> libdir=${prefix}/lib
> includedir=${prefix}/include/QtDesigner
> qt_config=lex yacc warn_on uic resources qt warn_on release incremental
> link_prl exceptions no_mocdepend release stl qt_no_framework silent
> system-sqlite release shared dll largefile stl precompile_header mmx
> 3dnow sse sse2 dylib create_prl link_prl depend_includepath
> fix_output_dirs QTDIR_build use_libmysqlclient_r hide_symbols qt dll
> qt_install_headers create_pc shared dll moc thread
>
> Name: Qtdesigner
> Version: 4.6.2
> Libs: -L${libdir} -lQtDesigner
> Libs.private: -lQtScript -lQtXml -lQtGui -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lQtCore
> -lpthread
> Cflags: -I/usr/include -I${includedir}
> Requires: QtXml
> ---8<-------------------

Weird, so i guess that arch puts qt headers in /usr/include/QtDesigner/, isn't
it?

coud you compile with "scons verbose=1" and paste the command line it uses to
build the moc (the failing command)? I am pursuing a missing or misplaced "-I"
option.

Other suspect is that having qt3 installed too maybe we are choosing the wrong
versions for 'moc' executable. Should match with:
        pkg-config QtCore --variable=moc_location

Tool to-do for me: using such command to look for the executables. Seems the
"proper way".

--
David García Garzón
(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu