[LAU] linuxaudio.org email downtime.

From: <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 21:16:07 EEST

Hi there,

I'm sorry to inform you that our email services are currently disrupted.

Due to increasing hardware problems with the linuxaudio.org server in
previous weeks we're already prepared a new machine. Another major outage
of linuxaudio.org this morning (UTC) forced us to switch to the new host
a bit early...

All services but for mailman (email-lists) are online and functional.

We're working on resolving the problem and will inform you about our
progress.

robin & marc-olivier