Re: [LAU] renoise + zynaddsubfx

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 12:32:43 EEST

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 11:21 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> rosea.grammostola wrote:
>
> > Anybody using Renoise with Zynaddsubfx synth or VST(i) plugin?
> > How do you do the automation?
>
> I tried many things, but never had anything working reliably. Please
> report your progress back, I'll be happy to follow!

I don't know how automation works in Renoise, and if it is possible to
do automation with an external synth like Phasex. If that's possible it
should work with zynaddsubfx imo
http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net/doc_3.html

How do you use VST plugins with Renoise? Does Renoise support Linux VST
and Win VST?

\r