Re: [LAU] LAC2010 - tune in..

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 11:34:32 EEST

Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Thanks for the heads up! I didn't realize it was today. Whoever's in
> charge of the A/V and IRC:

It's Jörn Nettingsmeier & team. Florian Faberman is taking care of
re-encoding the streams for archiving (first day's talks are already up
and linked from the program) plus this year we feature professional
Camera Operators with Lumiera T-Shirts: Herman Robak, Wouter Verwijlen,
Christian Thaeter & Raffaela Traniello.

> great job!

amazing indeed.