Re: [LAU] dssi-vst v0.9 now available

From: Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 11:27:30 EEST

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Release 0.9 of the dssi-vst plugin adapter for Windows VST plugins on
> Linux is now available.
>
>  http://breakfastquay.com/dssi-vst/
>
> The only change in this release is the addition of a fix to idle
> handling in the plugin code.  Thanks to Robert Jonsson for the patch
> and Torben Hohn for working out the fix (in fst) -- and no thanks to
> me, for forgetting for the past few months that I hadn't released a
> version with this fix in it yet.

Hi,
I just diffed the 0.9.1 tarball against the 0.8 tarball. The only
changes were the copyright notices and some new "#include <cstdio>"s.
Did you upload the wrong tarball?

Meanwhile, a while ago I submitted some compilation fix patches for
dssi-vst (and for dssi) at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=104230&atid=637350

I am not sure if you received or considered them.

Thanks,
Orcan