Re: [LAU] Anyone testing the new TerminatorX release?

From: toosublime <chris.m.green@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 14:27:19 EEST

Hi, I was wondering what version of linux and gtk you are running terminatorX
on? (other dependencies too)?

I'm new to the app, but have been challenged to get it running on ubunut
9.10 - it crashes for me after clicking the 'mouse grab' button (it seems to
be an incompatibility with newer version of gtk). I've rebuilt from the
source to enable debug but didn't get much more information.. my next
thought was to try to start setting breakpoints and step through the code.

I've posted on the launchpad site looking for help along with a thread where
some other's having a similar issue but haven't seen any resolution yet.

Thanks!