[LAU] A pop tune from Julien :-)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 00:18:59 EEST

Hello everyone!
   So finally I got some new music ready. It's very 80s this time, I know I
proclamed more than once, that this is not my decade, but April is not my
month, so the two deserve each other. :-) The song is called "Enemy April
fool" and can be downloaded/listened to here:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/april.ogg
  Or for the OGG-Deficient:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/april.mp3
   Or of course you maty browse the main music page:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   Before I go off, I wanna say: Thanks Nick for the text-based Bristol. It's
terrific!
   In this song I used a lot of instruments and I want to list them, so the
gear and soft-gear heads may enjoy it.
Korg Tr76: Electric guitar and bass
ZynAddSubFX: Bellsound
Bristol: Synth bass (unfortunitely rather buried)
Hydrogen: Drums
Beatrix: Hammond
Clavia Nordlead 3: Synth lead
LinuxSampler: Piano (PMI Old Lady) and Solina (Sampletekk)
   I think that's it. And of course Nama for recording, mixing and mastering.
   Thanks for Thomas Szilagyi for the TAP Delay 2143, I never thought too much
about it, before now. I should have!
   As always, feedback is ver welcome! The good, the bad AND the ugly! :-)
   Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net