Re: [LAU] LAC2010, some thoughts

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 12:12:29 EEST

I think it is not a matter of people exchanging philosophical principles. It
is a matter of practical use - if people who are doing Linux apps are not
primary users of those apps, then those apps will never "get there". Only if
you use 100% Linux software will you be able to understand what is lacking.

And the unfortunate situation I am seeing is that people who are developing
really good apps for Linux use Windows or Mac software to do their music.
Which is sort of upsetting since it basically means that they are not that
passionate about getting things they need into Linux - at any time for THEIR
needs they just go to Windows.

Louigi.