[LAU] Great kudos to the LAC stream team

From: Marc Groenewegen <marcg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 14:38:46 EEST

Hiya,

you probably know the sensation that being the host of a party you find that you've
been catering for everyone and hardly had time to participate in the conversations.

Now things are slowly returning to normal I looked at some of the LAC recordings
so see what I've missed during the conference and only now I see what a
great job the stream team have done.

So thanks guys (and girl)
    Jörn, Christian, Florian, Frank, Raffaella, Herman, Marc-Olivier,
    Robin, Thijs, Wouter, Luc, Emile and Ernst
for all the hard work !

Marc