Re: [LAU] ANN: Jacker 2010.5.4

From: Leonard Ritter <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 16:58:04 EEST

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Emiliano Grilli
<emiliano.grilli@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I've played a little with jacker and it's a very promising project,
> but how do I insert a program/bank change? Or a control change?

To do a control change, use the last two columns in each pattern
column, where the status bar says "CC Index/Value". First is the name
of the controller, second is the new controller value.

I forgot to add Program/Bank changes and raw MIDI commands. I wrote
two enhancement tickets for that:

http://www.bitbucket.org/paniq/jacker/issue/2/command-to-send-raw-midi-commands
http://www.bitbucket.org/paniq/jacker/issue/3/command-to-send-bank-program-changes