Re: [LAU] Are my sound cards really dead?

From: mark hadman <markhadman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 09 2010 - 03:20:24 EEST

On 8 May 2010 21:25, Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
[snip]
> Right now I think I'll wait until I upgrade to 10.04 before doing much
> more. Does anyone know if this card actually works with the latest
> pulse audio? Before dicking around with all the work arounds I'd
> really like to know that the card DOES work. Yes, lspci, etc shows the
> card properly installed. And the pulse manager brings up the output
> choices.

I have my Delta 1010LT working with Pulse audio on Ubuntu 10.04LTS.
The workaround that I used is here:
http://www.milkmachine.org/delta1010.html , but there are variations
and other suggestions in the bug report that I referenced previously.
( https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/178442 ).
To the best of my knowledge, if it gets the Delta series working,
it'll work for the Audiophile too.