Re: [LAU] [OT] Video editing - working with DVDs

From: Igor Brkic <igor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 17:35:08 EEST

On 13.05.2010 15:59, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi Patrcik!
> I suppose automating the process would suite her just right. But
> whatever works will be appreciated for the moment I guess.
> I think her DVD-drive can't write doulbe-layer DVDs. It's not the most
> recent of hardware and she couldn't afford any new hardware.
> Do you have anything in mind?
> Kindly yours
> Julien

K9Copy (http://k9copy.sourceforge.net/) is able to rearrange DVD
structure (you can choose which chapters and menus you want in final disc.

DeVeDe (http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html) is a DVD
authoring software.

I never used any of them but I've heard that DeVeDe is very nice and I
hope they will be able to do what your friend needs.

Cheers!
Igor