Re: [LAU] Klick + Arpage + JACK/Qjackctl?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 15 2010 - 03:27:25 EEST

Andrew C wrote:

> I came across Dave Philip's article on midi arpeggiators
> (http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-arpeggiators-part-2) a few
> minutes ago.
>
> Dave recommends using either klick or tapstart to send external clock
> signals to arpage.
>
> I've installed both, but I can't find any way to send the output of
> klick into arpage.
> I'm obviously doing something very noobish and obviously wrong, anyone
> care to enlighten me?

Hi Andrew,

Take a look at the screenshot in Figure 3. You don't have to do much of
anything, just start klick with your preferred options, then you can use
JackCtl to toggle its effect on Arpage. When QJackCtl's transport
control is running klick supplies Arpage with its clock.

At least I think that's how I did it. :) I'll check it later, gotta
walk the dog now.

Best,

dp