Re: [LAU] Ableton + WINE ?!

From: Brian Bergstrom <boilingbergstrom@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 16:55:11 EEST

I tried running Abelton using Wine a few years back. It crashed on
startup for me, but that was some versions ago(of Wine and Live).
I gave up on that and setup Specimen and AMSynth to replicate what I was
doing in Live. I wasn't using it for the slick 'grooving' stuff that is
a lot of the hype.

-brian