Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.6 - The Funky Deviless is here!

From: Niels Mayer <nielsmayer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 22 2010 - 03:51:49 EEST

Regarding the just-released "Qtractor 0.4.6 (funky deviless)": In case
anybody wants it, I modified the SUSE RPM spec file from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qtractor/qtractor-0.4.6-4.rncbc.suse112.src.rpm
Into a Fedora12 Spec file and built RPMs for x86_64 architecture
(which is
what i use). Feel free to use these until Fedora or CCRMA repos are updated:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 721437 2010-05-21 17:39
http://nielsmayer.com/qtractor-0.4.6-4.npm.fc12.src.rpm
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5921972 2010-05-21 17:37
http://nielsmayer.com/qtractor-debuginfo-0.4.6-4.npm.fc12.x86_64.rpm
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 829528 2010-05-21 17:37
http://nielsmayer.com/qtractor-0.4.6-4.npm.fc12.x86_64.rpm

The RPM spec file differences are trivial
http://nielsmayer.com/qtractor-0.4.6-4.npm.fc12.spec

gnulem-136-.../rpmbuild/SPECS> diff qtractor-0.4.6-4.rncbc.suse112.i586.spec
> qtractor-0.4.6-4.npm.fc12.spec

3c3

< %define release 4.rncbc.suse112

---
> %define release 4.npm.fc12
10c10
< Release: 4.rncbc.suse112
---
> Release: 4.npm.fc12
15c15
< Packager: rncbc.org
---
> Packager: NielsMayer.com
19,21c19,21
< BuildRequires: libqt4-devel >= 4.1
< BuildRequires: libjack-devel >= 0.100.0
< BuildRequires: alsa-devel
---
> BuildRequires: qt-devel >= 4.1
> BuildRequires: jack-audio-connection-kit-devel >= 0.100.0
> BuildRequires: alsa-lib-devel
26c26
< BuildRequires: librubberband-devel >= 1.0.1
---
> BuildRequires: rubberband-devel >= 1.0.1
Niels
http://nielsmayer.com