Re: [LAU] linuxsampler > 0.5.1 vs. pitch bend

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 10:11:22 EEST

Hello Fernando!
   I've just tested my LinuxSampler 1.0 (self built) with three different
GigaSamples. If you have any of them handy:
Sampletekk/PMI BOB Orchestral Brass: Pitchbend works!
Sampletekk/PMI Old Lady Grand piano: Pitchbend doesn't work!
Sampletekk ARP Solina: Pitchbend works!

   So it seems to me, that LinuxSampler recognises some info in the .gig-file,
that allows or forbids the acceptance of pitchbend, or perhaps it's just
tuning of the pitchbend in semi tones, set to 0 for the piano.
   I very sure it's something of the kind, since PMI took great care of their
instruments. But I could retest with other keyboard instruments - which are
not suppose to bend.
   Kindly yours
          Julien

--------