Re: [LAU] qjackctl fails to exit gracefully on UbuntuStudio 10.4

From: John Ouzts <jouzts@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 15:33:51 EEST

Thanks Raine. My current understanding is that artsshell -q terminate does
in fact stop the pulseaudio processes but it does not release enough memory
(by removing the contents of /dev/shm) to allow a second startup of
qjackctl. The exact symptoms would vary with the amount of memory installed
in a given machine.

John