Re: [LAU] the swinger

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 00:03:16 EEST

On Wednesday 02 June 2010 04:40 pm, Chris Cannam wrote:
> I just played some of these clips to my wife and found (to my
> surprise) that she couldn't bear to listen to them.

My non-musically-inclined girlfriend almost peed herself laughing at
"Afternoon Delight" (one of the songs uploaded to knifa's site). Sometimes
it's funny even if you're not a music nerd.

If I had the code, I'd probably be trying to write a "de-swinger" to see if
the opposite effect would be as amusing on songs like "Truckin'" or any
number of big band standards. But to be honest, I think the coolest uses
of code like this would involve remixes.

Rob