Re: [LAU] I just don't know Jack anymore.

From: Pablo Fernandez <pablo.fbus@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 01:44:20 EEST

> As regards jack master transport, latest ardour2 is working fine with
>> jackd
>> 0.118.0 but it still has this little problem with jackdmp 1.9.5:
>> http://tracker.ardour.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2856
>>

> When you run 1.9.5 (with Ardour 2.8.8 and Hydrogen 0.9.5-beta2 at least)
> you don't have to set Ardour as Master.
> Without it, if I click anywhere on the timeline in Ardour, Hydrogen jumps
> to that spot.
> It also works the other way around if I click somewhere in Hydrogen.

Yes, but then, who is the tempo master? I have an ardour song with several
tempo changes I made from a tempo map with klick2ardour. I have hydrogen
which follows the tempo changes perfectly but only as long as I set ardour
transport as jack master. I have just tested it again with jack2. I am back
to jack1.

Regards, Pablo