Re: [LAU] Synth: Dubstep Bass

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 20:27:51 EEST

Hey Patrick,

A word of warning: I haven't used amSynth at all, but the general principles
should be the same for all synths (generalised statement after generalised
statement!).

Basically your signal chain should go:

Oscillators -> Filter in -> Output
                        ^

                      LFO

So you should feed the connect the oscillators to the Glame Lowpass input as
well.

Hope this makes sense!

Andrew