Re: [LAU] Is it time to replant the Rosegarden?

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 04:33:01 EEST

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Anyone have any comments about the new 10.x series (QT4) Rosegarden?  Is it
> a regression, or do you think it's better?  I'm talking about the program
> itself, not the QT4 toolkit.

Overall, yes, I think it's better. It's a lot more stable, for one
thing. The CC tracks are better, too, although there is always room
for improvement. I've used it almost every day since it came out, and
have completed almost 2 terms of Berklee courses with it. The only
thing I don't use Rosegarden for is notation.

-- Brett