Re: [LAU] Is it time to replant the Rosegarden?]

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 11:27:33 EEST

Brent Busby wrote:
> Anyone have any comments about the new 10.x series (QT4) Rosegarden? Is
> it a regression, or do you think it's better? I'm talking about the
> program itself, not the QT4 toolkit.

I haven't used it yet. I look forward to using it. I use it for
notation, so I'll see how that goes!

I think in some cases what appears as a "regression" or "lack" in the
program (something it used to do, but now doesn't) may well be due to
missing stuff in QT4. I hear that KDE4's printing capabilities are
lacking many features, compared to KDE3, because QT4's printing
capabilities aren't as good as those of QT3. Give'em time ...

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden