Re: [LAU] digital volume sounds better at 0 dB?

From: Bearcat M. <hometheater@email-addr-hidden-soul.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2010 - 06:07:27 EEST

thanks folks for all of your insightful responses. I have it all set up
the way i want it to be for now and it sounds just great.

I set up jack a few weeks ago to replace Pulse. I'm not an audio
engineer so i don't *need* the low latency (does it make an audible
difference for playback?), but i liked the idea of having the ability to
pipe from one program and plug in to another. It's fantastic.

Bearcat