Re: [LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2010 - 11:02:27 EEST

Morning Rustom!
   Why should we have an advantage? I don't think we really have. But on the
other hand,I don't think - with the right teacher -, that we have any
disadvantage. :-)
   As to theArt Of Fugue: Did you ever hear it played by Glenn Gould? I had to
cry, when he came to the end of the unfinished. He made it so clear in his
playing, that Bach just died. He chnages between piano and organ.
   If you just had the first look a the site, there's more Bach further down.
   If yo're looking for more Bach, that isn't linked at the usual place, you
can go here:
http://juliencoder.de/bach
   Kind regards
            Julien