[LAU] linking gAlan

From: jean legrand <kkwweett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 19:14:56 EEST

Hi all,
I'm trying to build galan-0.3.0_beta9 (http://repo.or.cz/w/galan.git
/snapshot/6c642c305bb62689ff8ffd8b7e03c940c8f351e1.tar.gz) on Kubuntu10.04
but I'm stuck with the linking step.

Compilation goes well:
./autocvs
./configure
make

Everything seems to have been compiled (especially libogg_ra.o, libvoice.o
and libjackplugin.o and the corresponding .la and .lo files) but 'sudo
make install' installs in /usr/local/lib/galan/plugins only what is
defined in the Makefile as plugin_LTLIBRARIES, as well as the main
libraries in /usr/local/lib/galan but none of what is defined as
EXTRA_LIBRARIES (such as libogg_ra, libvoice and libjackplugin) and dies
with

libtool: install: error: cannot install `libogg_ra.la' to a directory not
ending in

in what ? Well, libogg_ra.la for example says libdir='' so I probably have
to supply a directory name somewhere but I really don't know how.

Can you help me deal with those extra (but fundamental) libraries ?