[LAU] Searching for infos on "FunkyDrummer.ogg"

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 00:07:06 EEST

Hi all,

I found a file on my harddisk which I think I got from a link on this list. The
file is called "FunkyDrummer.ogg" and if anyone is the author or knows where it
(probably) came from, that would be helping. Unfortunately there is no meta-
info in that file.
But it could also be that its just one of those standard hip-hop samples that
everyone uses and no-one possesses.

I am thinking of using it as one example to showcase convolution (and its use
as reverb engine) here at an university event and it might be interesting to
get the authors okay...

Thanks and have fun,

Arnold