Re: [LAU] [LAD] remember ??

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 22:11:29 EEST

Excerpts from Nils Hammerfest's message of 2010-06-23 10:11:13 +0200:
> Autotune should be used to correct people who always sing without inner organic strength which results in slightly too low intonation, just a few Hz up and the whole thing gets more power.

Not that I noticed it, but this remark makes me wonder a bit.
When I make my feeble attempts at singing from time to time and try to
sing properly, with voice, with breath, with inner organic strength as
you put it, then it feels to me like I'm singing quite a bit lower.
This seems kind of contrary to your autotune recommendation.

--
Regards,
Philipp