Re: [LAU] Software for recording digital audio?

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 18:56:04 EEST

Hey Kjetil,

Just one thing, jack_capture_gui2 appears to overwrite the current
ja_ca_setrc when it's opened/closed, so that means if I set the option -jt
and set an alternative location for the files to be saved, they get
overwritten with whatever is in the GUI.

Also, would anyone know what I need to set in Rosegarden's Midi Sync
settings to get Rosegarden to send the proper messages to jack transport
(I'd have no problem with using CLI jack_capture if it weren't for this.)?

Thanks,

Andrew.