Re: [LAU] recording webradio

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 12:37:59 EEST

Perhaps I should use this opportunity to plug tunapie -
http://tunapie.sourceforge.net (also avail. on apt-get in debian and
ubuntu. It lists web radio/tv broadcasts, and integrates with
streamripper for recording - either instant or timed to come on in the
future.

Streamtuner is another alternative.

James