Re: [LAU] Jack shots down or creates xruns

From: Thomas Hedegaard <thomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 26 2010 - 09:37:12 EEST

*God knows why, but I tried 5000 as well once, but faired best with 4500.
But still if it doesn't work, I suppose it's something ese. this onlyhelps,
when starting larger audio apps, that take a little time to get loaded.
LinuxSampler used to crash my JACK without that, so might Ardour in theory.
It's just a precaution. You might store that setting anyway.

*No such luck Im afraid*. *I changed the v alue but nothing really
happened..

Best Thomas