[LAU] Sample Manager & Apps That Support Elastic Time?

From: Leonard Ritter <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 26 2010 - 12:47:18 EEST

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an app that assists in organizing and previewing
samples/wave files. I vaguely remember that there exists at least one
app for that, but Google fails me. Any idea?

Also, are there sample editing apps on Linux which support "elastic
time" editing, such as Pro Tools or Cubase do? I know Ardour has
timestretching and chopping up regions, but I'm looking for something
more comfortable...

Thanks,
Leonard