Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Det nu (breakcore remix)

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 19:21:03 EEST

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 16:10 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> I've done a remix of one of my older tunes for my project "modlys". It's
> a bit harder than usual, actually I know that this style is simply too
> much for some (most?) people. But I share it here anyways, hoping
> someone enjoys it...

Generally that might be. Though quite a number of mainstream productions
have a brutality to them that you can't top ;)

I think there's quite a number of people in lad/lau that enjoy stuff
like Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, The Flashbulb ... so none of us should
worry about being too harsh, crazy or esoteric here (shouldn't anyway).
>From pink fluffy mellow melodies to maniac machines of mayhem, chances
are good to find a receptive audience here.

Oh well, just was in the mood to blather a bit.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: