Re: [LAU] Linux-made punk

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 16:03:35 EEST

Excerpts from Arve Barsnes's message of 2010-06-30 07:39:04 +0200:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey@boosthardware.com> wrote:
> >> If anyone is intrigued by our simplistic punk rock, there was a total
> >> of six songs made in this session, and I could upload it somewhere in
> >> better quality if there's interest.
> >>

> > We haven't had much punk on the list so I would love to get hold of a copy
> > of the tracks please.
> >
> Alright, I did what seemed like a simple way of getting them up
> somewhere and uploaded them here:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O38YWF2Q
>
> I guess we will upload it somewhere nice when we have some band photos
> and a real logo, but for now you should be happy that I put some tags
> in the files :P
>
> Regards,
> Arve

Hey.
It sounds like there are encoding errors in those files, they sound
quite horrible in mplayer and aqualung.

Nice to hear some punk as well, it's only the second time I encountered
punk here. Sadly I don't understand a word :)

--
Regards,
Philipp