Re: [LAU] Yet another song

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 12:01:47 EEST

Hi Oleg,

Listening on a laptop here (in the sun outside, ahhhhh, thank god for summer)
As Harry mentioned the drums are a bit low, but for me it's more that
the lead guitar is way too high in volume.
The bass is mostly inaudible with these tiny speakers, perhaps it's
possible to eq in some low-mids in the bass.

I'm no expert but I would change the intro, perhaps remove the drums
for a few bars (or the otherway around), it sounds a bit unfinished to
me, or perhaps it's due to that I can't hear the bass..

Apart from that a solid song, I like the break part with the rain(!?!)
in the background :-)
I also like that it's in russian though I can't understand a word.

Regards,
Robert