Re: [LAU] Yet another audio interface post

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 12:25:26 EEST

Louigi Verona wrote:
> Guys, is the jack input on the soundcard stereo? My laptop has no
> line-in and I don't know how to record stereo sound INTO the computer as
> most even pro soundcards offer only mono inputs.

They offer multiple mono inputs. You hook one stereo channel to one
input, the other stereo channel to another input, gang the two inputs
together, and you have a stereo input. If that's what you mean by
recording stereo.

At least that's what I think you do. I'm sure the pros will correct me!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden