Re: [LAU] Wired... wires confused!

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 11:49:47 EEST

> On the subject of software that does similar stuff to reason on linux
> - how about:
>
> Qtractor
> Neil sequencer (was aldrin)
> Lmms
> Renoise
> EnergyXT2
>
> James

Hey James!
Neil sequencer looks nice, although I am not sure it will compile on my
jaunty. In fact, would be interesting to see if its usable.
Qtractor, lmms, Renoise and EnergyXT have little in common with reason, in
my view. Besides, Renoise and EnergyXT are proprietary apps which I am not
interested in.

As for beautiful GUI, of course functionality is more important, but a nice
GUI can be inspiring. I think it is important to many musicians.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/