Re: [LAU] ASCAP Assails Free-Culture, Digital-Rights Groups

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 04:43:27 EEST

On Thursday 15 July 2010 19:55:23 Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Gradual changes can be very revolutionary and they tend not to kill the
> patient with the cure.

I tend to agree and didn't start anywhere near where I am in my thinking
today. However, pretty much all changes in the law I have seen have been in
the "wrong" direction. So, if we can see some reasonable changes in the right
direction we may never get to the drop the whole thing and try again
situation. But as things stand, I would rather no copyright law to the ones
we now have.

Oh and, the right to correct attribution if any attribution does not *have* to
be a part of copyright law.

> best regs
>
> HZN

all the best,