[LAU] StretchPlayer 0.503 (was Re: [ANN] StretchPlayer 0.502: Real-time audio player with time stretch)

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 08:47:00 EEST

Hi Erik,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> In the end, its best to keep the debian/ directory out of the
> source tarball. For instance, I am the debian maintainer for
> my two libraries libsndfile and libsamplerate and I prefer to
> keep the Debian packaging for those in a separate repo from the
> the actual library.

OK, this is done is 0.503. Let me know if this is adequate.

http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/stretchplayer/
http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/stretchplayer/announcement_0.503.txt

I'm still making debian packages, but they've been
moved into a .diff.gz debian patch. This source package has
a 0.503-0 version so that the distro's -1 version will be
newer.

-gabriel