[LAU] Live sounds?

From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 23 2010 - 12:47:53 EEST

Does anybody know about free collection of high quality live sounds? Saying
"high quality", I mean good and short mics - tube-micamp - adc chain with
minimal or zero postprocessing. Saying "live sounds" I mean something as
simple as winecup boom, moving nail across guitar bass string wound, match
igniting, different small bells, door squeak, tree squeak, midge cheep and so
on :-)

I see, I can record all these myself, but my mics and micamp are far from be
the best.

Andrew