Re: [LAU] sample preview program?

From: Niels Mayer <nielsmayer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 05 2010 - 02:15:27 EEST

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mini Announce:  PreHear - A tiny sample audition program, based on GTK+,
> written in Vala.
>
> Get it:  git clone git://github.com/harryhaaren/PreHear.git    // 2

Got it, but don't know what to do with it.

Is there some kind of documentation on how to build or configure this
application? The README file
doesn't help for this, and the "run.sh" script refers to a nonexistent
directory.

As a developer, I'm interested in looking at working Vala sound
applications to see how it's done and what advantages this style of
application has over others. However, i don't know much about Vala so
some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks,

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com