Re: [LAU] JACK scope?

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 17:56:05 EEST

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> allcoms wrote:
>>
>> I thought it unlikely there wouldn't be a decent scope for Linux -
>> glad (and not really surprised) I was wrong! :)
>>

> Must not have seen this page:
>
>   http://linux-sound.org/scopes.html
>
> :)
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Hi Dave!

I did actually check your site before posting here but I searched 'The
One Page' and you highlighting the scopes page has made me realise
that that 'The One Page' isn't (automatically) kept in sync with the
individual pages as yass and jack_osrcolloscope are missing on there.

Speaking of searching Linux Audio App directories, it would be handy
if http://apps.linuxaudio.org had an auto-updated 'One' page instead
of breaking up the listing of all apps into five separate, slow
the first of the five all app pages to load and I waited at least a
few minutes for the pages to show. Maybe if I try again later I'll
have more luck?

Dan