[LAU] Houseman - Tranquility (album made with GNU/Linux)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 15:05:48 EEST

Houseman is my side project aimed at repetitive music. I've always wanted to
do some "boring house", but each my attempt often took me much farther and I
would end with a melodic track.

So Houseman is a project which does no such thing. It takes the music no
further that repetitive stuff usually goes.
However, another thing typical for Houseman is that tunes sometimes develop
in unpredictable ways, so that the track begins with one thing, but ends
with a completely different sound.

Do listen to the debut album. "Tranquility", second album, however, I am
also very happy with. A very tasty album, with a bit of an oldskool raw
flavor to it and composed fully on GNU/Linux, using Hydrogen, Qtractor, CALF
Fluidsynth and Rakarrack. Patchage, a2jmidi and JACK Keyboard were also
important tools in the work.

http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=music&t=houseman&num=1

--
Louigi Verona