[LAU] new AVSynthesis videos, new video channel

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 13:44:26 EEST

Greetings,

I now have a channel on YouTube :

    http://www.youtube.com/user/newnairobi1

At present I've put up videos of my AVSynthesis work and of my students
playing in local recitals. More things coming soon, probably *not*
family videos.

Most recently I've placed some new AVS demonstrations on-line :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttkQzkW0e8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peIdUpJ1nl4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAlb8DfEUCE

In order, they present the Env Map, Warp, and Colorized Sobel shaders
(aka transforms). Each video includes an original Csound audio track.
These are demos, not complete pieces, but Csounders and other
synthesists might find some of the sounds interesting. Some of the
colors are nice too. :)

Enjoy ! :)

Best,

dp