Re: [LAU] [LAM] 5-4-Acid

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 08:43:56 EEST

On Wed, August 25, 2010 11:12 am, James Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>

>> Mmmm. That's a nice and dark progression. Me likee.
>>

> Thanks Patrick!
>
> Any suggestions for improvements - mixing/composition-wise?

My only suggestion is that the first section is a little sparse. If you
chucked in a tinkle or some random sample that you generated with a more
modern sound it would whet the appetite more for the rest of the track. I
liked the twist when it kicked in and the progression was tight.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.