Re: [LAU] Subconscious Affecting Music

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 09:42:20 EEST

I generally agree with you Patrick.

I believe that aggressive and sexual responses are too basic and this is why
it is so easy to trigger them. However, I also believe that humans are much
more than just animals and:

1. With time these responses dull out. Even overall you can see people
getting tired of all those commercial tricks and stopping to respond.
2. The more delicate response to higher level of art is less evident, but
influences people on long term more.

In general, I am optimistic. No matter how you try to spoil people, sooner
or later something inside us kicks back in and does not allow to make the
damage permanent.

L.V.